Saturday 3 September 2016

Happy Christmas!

I'm afraid I don't have any "Christmassy" Tucker postcards, but I thought I would post one anyway!
So I decided I would post the only one in the set of postcards that wasn't painted by either Ethel or Kate.
It was painted by H Wood (who I have no information about), and is No. 21 in the set.




Once I have a chance to find some information about Spanish Point, I will post it here.
Unfortunately there is nothing on the reverse of the card, so I can't provide any dates for this one.
Anyway, thank you to anyone who has come across my little blog and taken the time to look at the lovely postcards!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

(This post is no longer dated December as I've had to change the dates to keep the posts in the right order)!

No comments:

Post a Comment